IMPROVE YOUR ACTING PERFORMANCE
This coaching is designed for those non-native English professional actors (but not only) who need to improve their acting performances in English for TV shows, cinema, and theatre, and for those amateur actors who want to take advantage of this coaching to go deep into the English-performance scenario.
This coaching prepares you for both the theater and the film industry. Don’t miss these sessions led by our teacher and actor Peter Evangelista.
What Acting is from my perspective...
In words given to me as a student of the craft, “Acting is the ability to live truthfully under imaginary circumstances” - Sanford Meisner.
Being trained in the Meisner Technique, along with the study and exploration of others, I believe that acting at its truer form derives from this quote.
We are in the world of “play” and such is why we have been called “Players” long before the word Actor came about. The craft of an actor is the ability to apply techniques or methods to allow them the freedom to play to their best ability. I believe in learning skills and techniques that allow the actor confidence in their ability to simply play.
- • Beginner basics to professional level actors
- • Introduction and understanding the principals of the Meisner Technique as well as the application of them.
- • Script analysis: breaking down of dialogue/text as well as filling in the “white” on the page.
- AUDITION TECHNIQUES:
- • Tips and techniques on how to conduct self tape auditions as well as in-person.
- • Work from “Cold-Read” auditions to fully developed Audition pieces.
- • Understanding of Camera Angles/Blocking for Film and Television.
- • Monologue preparation – For development of the Actor’s repertoire (highly recommended to have for theater actors/auditions).
- Vocal Work:
- • Understanding the importance of voice in Acting and how to translate from theater to camera work.
- • Vocal Pronunciation: helping better your English speaking skills as well as understanding Accents.
- • Voice-Over training: Learning the basics to the art of Voice-Over with commercial and Character copy.
Theatre and TV
An online interview with Peter is recommended prior to the start of any lessons for him to get a better understanding of your needs and desires. Any work you are able to send prior to the meeting would be very helpful.
*If you are a professional working actor (currently looking for coaching on a specific audition or role you are already cast in) and would like to skip the interview process, you can send an email with an introduction of your work (or the material you would like coaching on).
All lessons will be taught in ENGLISH.
*Basic comprehension and understanding is required for full effectiveness of the work*
Get your coaching
ACT ALL OVER THE WORLD
70,00$ – 650,00$